For more information or to schedule a workshop for your chapter, contact Miki.
Girls to Women offers a variety of workshop ideas to help NCL Chapters complete their program objectives. Each program is developed to meet the NCL Chapter's individual goals.
- Healthy Relationships (Peer pressure/cliques, Bullying/Social Aggression, High School Dramas
- Transition to High School
- Self Defense
- Eating/Emotional Disorders
- Managing Stress
- College Survival Skills
- Substance Abuse and Drug Prevention
- Mother - Daughter Relationships
- Healthcare Issues
- Drinking and Driving